Our tasting room is open by appointment only with very limited capacity***. We ask that you read through the guidelines below before submitting your appointment request so that you know what to expect.
Please contact us by phone at 503-537-1137 if your requested appointment is within the next 4 days so we can try to accommodate your request. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be accepting walk-ins. Thanks for understanding.
You can make your reservations by selecting from the appointment descriptions below, or by going here: Beaux Frères Reservations. (Wine Club members and Industry partners, please use this link and select the relevant option in the drop down menu.)
*WE ARE OPERATING CAUTIOUSLY IN LIGHT OF COVID-19*
(If you decide to stay home, you can still find us on Facebook and Instagram where we’ll be keeping you connected to what’s going on in the vineyard and winery. We are also offering Virtual Visits, which can be requested once you have purchased the Virtual Visit Tasting Package.)
What to expect – We will greet you and show you to your group’s designated area for the tasting. Our team will wear masks and you are required to wear yours when not actively tasting wines, such as when using the restroom, etc. We will serve your wines in pre-poured carafes that you can pour into the glass we’ll provide for you freshly washed and sanitized.
If you have a concern, please feel free to let us know. Please do not wander around. We are a small winery and mostly concerned with our production team operating safely. We reserve the right to decline service to any guests not observing adequate attention to 6 ft. social distancing, etc. We ask that only wine-focused guests are in attendance as our space is currently very limited. Designated drivers are always encouraged. If you would like contact info for our local tour drivers, please inquire.
Each tour and/or tasting described above is curated by a Winery Guide, and can accommodate up to 6 guests. For larger parties, please email the tasting room team.
To our partners in the Wine Industry: A limited number of trade appointments are available – typically at 10am on weekdays. We ask that you request an appointment at least two weeks in advance so that we may ensure your visit is customized to your relevant interests.
15155 NE North Valley Road
Newberg, Oregon 97132 USA
Telephone: (503) 537-1137
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
* Please, no perfumes, smoking, or other aromas in or around the winery.
* No outside food or beverages aside from water.
* Children are welcome under direct supervision.
* Dogs on leash are invited to enjoy water tasting free of charge. (No pets left in cars, please!)
* Feel free to request a dump bucket or spittoon; always drink responsibly and never drive impaired.
* Please note that you’re visiting a working winery. We ask you to drive in very slowly, and be mindful of forklifts and other machinery that will be moving around quickly during your visit, PARTICULARLY DURING HARVEST SEASON. Watch out for dogs on the gravel road.